Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ear's of chocolate.

My ears smell like chocolate. Must be like chocolate wax or something, coz it really smells like chocolate flavoured Moove. How weird, I dont drink milk at all. It makes me sick and need to go to the toilet and then break out in a cold sweat. What a mofo.

Today I got my 'Bicycling Australia' magazine. It's the Tour de France version. YEA BABY! I m not into bikes but I m gona read it, coz I like looking at pictures and shit. How wonderful. I served some accountant weirdo at work and he kept trying to haggle for free shit. WTF?! I cant give you free shit. When I refuse to give you free shit the first time. That's it. Dont ask again.
Then when we were signing the phone plan. We started talking about investments and I said I should probably start thinking about investing for the future and he goes..

'You probably have a suped up turbo performance car in the parking lot ey?'

I looked at him and said..

'I don't own a car.'

What a fucken fuckwit! Just coz I m asian, doesnt mean I drive fast cars. Gimme a diesel Golf any day. Environmental greenie FTW.